Retail Property Analyst Presents WIRRED: Celebrating Women in Retail Real Estate Sponsored by Nuveen Real Estate
Book now £279 Purchase Tickets
Mark Faithfull, editor of Retail Property Analyst, says: “This completely new event is dedicated to helping women in retail real estate to learn, progress and network with their peers in a format that will be like no other.”
Long before events started to be aware that man-panels were a thing, RPA had set out to gender balance our events as best we could.
Not because it was the right thing to do, but because not setting out to do it would have denied our audiences some amazing presentations by amazing people.
It’s not always been easy, more often that not because we got push-back from the women we approached (that’s a subject for another day), but the hard work we put in has enabled us to help introduce a brilliant set of women in retail to the speaking circuit, most of whom got rightly snapped up to speak at ICSC, Revo, World Retail Congress and MAPIC among others.
It’s been my intention to create something dedicated solely to celebrating women in retail real estate for some years and the delay has been because we want to do something very different. We’ll be announcing what we’ve come up with very soon.
It won’t be solely for women but will be for anyone wanting to understand how best to promote the role of gender diversity in the retail and real estate market. Oh, and there will be a few surprises. And it will be fun.
Hosted by Mark Faithfull, editor of Retail Property Analyst, he says: “We’ll be covering a huge amount of territory during the day, designed to introduce attendees to a host of people and ideas that can help your career and deliver a better shopping experience for your consumers.”
Just a few of the people who have attended our previous events:
- Alex Walker, Director, Greenridge
- Andrew Duncan, Head of Marketing & Communications, Realm
- Dan Innes, Managing Director, Founder, Innesco
- Denzier Ibrahim, Head of Retail and Futuring, LGIM
- Emma Tattersall, Director, Retail Investment, International Capital Markets, EMEA, JLL
- Jack Sibley, Technology and Innovation Strategist, Nuveen Real Estate
- Lara Marrero, Principal, Gensler
- Liz McShane, Business Development, Portland Design
- Madeleine Hughes, Account Director, Coniq
- Mark Bezodis, Managing Director – Licensing & International Development, Perry Ellis International Europe
- Mark Faithfull, Editor, Retail Property Analyst
- Mark Loveday, Director, AMM
- Mike Savage, Director, Transport Consulting, Arup
- Munish Datta, Head of Membership & Insight, UK Green Building Council
- Myles White, Head of European Retail, Nuveen Real Estate
- Nicky Wightman, Director – Global Occupier Trends Proptech, Savills Cambridge
- Nils Rage, Sustainable Design and Innovation Manager, Landsec,
- Rachel Lonsdale, Events, New West End
- Rob Asbury, Head of Retail and Leisure, Montagu Evans
- Vanessa Muscara, Head of Research & Strategy, Cain International
Later this year you can debate the key issues and network with a senior audience of decision-makers at the conference suite at Nuveen Real Estate in the heart of the City of London.
What our subscribers say
“Continuously anticipating, RPA is aligned with our own thinking, providing informed and innovative commentary. We have worked with Mark throughout our own journey and he has helped shape our activity, aligning with our efforts in continuously educating our clients”Find out more
Myles White, Director of Retail, Nuveen Real Estate
"In a short space of time Retail Property Analyst has become both an important source of information on market activity and a helpful insight into trends. Highly recommended."Find out more
John Welham, Executive Director, Head of Retail Investment Group, CBRE
"RPA is an indispensible information resource and an authoritative weekly analysis of the European retail property sector. It’s excellent."Find out more
Tony Brown, CIO, M&G Real Estate
“I am happy with the content which wraps up the news in a nutshell”Find out more
Koray Ozgul, Partner, Mallexpert
“RPA has established itself as a must read and is highly valuable within the retail investment market. It’s a publication with a deep focus which provides a timely and insightful resource”Find out more
Mike Rodda, Head of EMEA Retail Capital Markets Investment, Cushman & Wakefield
“In a time-pressured age we value media that can bring concise analysis to this key sector.”Find out more
Andy Rofe, Managing Director, Director of Europe Direct Real Estate, Invesco Real Estate